Attention: test the sidewide alert

Why do I need to notify you of my name change?

If we do not have your updated name in our records, this may block certain functions, including registering for CPE Monitor. You will need to submit documentation regarding your name change, including a name change form. We will then update your records so that the next time you register for a service under the new name, your prior records will be associated with the new record.