Attention: test the sidewide alert

Where do I send my official documentation?

Documents sent to FPGEC:

  • Licensing and/or registration documentation.
  • FPGEC Attestation with a certified copy of current photo identification.
  • Notarized copy of your current photo ID, preferably a passport. Other acceptable forms of identification include a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card.

Documents sent to Educational Credential Evaluators accompanied by the ECE Application Form:

  • Transcript
  • Official proof of degree
  • Photocopy of pharmacy degree

For more details on documentation for FPGEC Certification see the FPGEC Candidate Application Bulletin. For more information on documentation required by ECE, visit the ECE website.

A note on official documentation: The FPGEC has seen a rise in fraudulent documents. These fraudulent documents come from entities pretending to be official government offices with the right to approve documents. These entities say they can speed the authentication of educational and licensure and/or registration documents for use abroad. Tell any friends and relatives gathering documents to make sure that documents are from the issuing bodies only. If the FPGEC receives fraudulent documents, the application will be delayed and your acceptance to the FPGEC Certification Program may be jeopardized.