Attention: test the sidewide alert

Where do I send my additional supporting documentation?

Additional supporting documentation may include a marriage certificate, proof of name change, birth certificate, translations, or other documentation supporting the application. These documents must be submitted to the FPGEC. However, during the evaluation of the official education documentation, ECE may also require that you send additional supporting documentation for review. For more information on the documents that ECE requires, visit their website.