Attention: test the sidewide alert

My graduation date is incorrect. How can I change it?

You cannot change education information in your e-Profile without sending supporting documentation. If you entered the wrong education information, you will need to send a copy of your diploma and/or transcript to Customer Service to change the school name, graduation date, and/or degree conferred.

You can contact Customer Service at or 847/391-4406 Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Central time, or chat live with a Customer Service agent during business hours.