Attention: test the sidewide alert

If I have questions about my score, is it possible to have my examination rescored?

Prior to the release of your FPGEE score, all scores are carefully validated. If you request it, you will be able to have your FPGEE score rescored for a fee.

To request a rescoring, you must go to your e-Profile and click on ‘re-score.’ You have 30 days after the score is posted to request a rescore. For full details on how to have your examination rescored, see the FPGEC Candidate Application Bulletin.