I need an e-Profile ID for my business. How do I request one?
If you are applying for an accreditation or inspection, you may request an e-Profile ID in NABP e-Profile for businesses. You may need to create a username and password to access e-Profile, if you do not already have one. Note that while there are many fields within the Business e-Profile that are not required, we strongly recommend providing as much detail as possible in your initial request. This ensures that we have the most accurate and up-to-date information related to your business, and it can make application processes more seamless. Each business location needs its own e-Profile ID.
- On the top right corner of the “My Business e-Profiles” page, click on “Request Business e-Profile.”
- On the top right corner of this page click “Request Facility Access.”
- A pop-up will appear. If the facility already has a business e-Profile ID, you may enter it here. Otherwise, select “No” and proceed to the next page.
- In the top corner of the “Create New e-Profile Request” page, click “Add” to initiate a new request.
- Enter in the information that is applicable to your facility and click save.
- You will see your newly added facility listed on the screen. Select the facility by clicking the check box on the left, and then click “Submit” to send your request for an e-Profile ID.
Visit the “Manage Business e-Profiles” page for updates on the status of your request. The facility will be listed on the “My Business e-Profiles” page when an e-Profile ID is assigned.