Attention: test the sidewide alert

How do I report an ownership and/or name change for our facility?

All changes must be reported to within 30 days after the change is final, and you must send the following documentation:

Ownership Changes

Ownership and Name Changes

  • Any paperwork you have filed with the state
  • Any documents supporting changes in operations, if applicable, including any revised policies and procedures

Once the official request is received, you will be required to pay ownership change and name change fees. As stated in the Letter of Agreement, accreditation may not be reassigned without our approval. Facilities under new ownership may be required to reapply for VAWD accreditation.