Attention: test the sidewide alert

How do I report a facility relocation?

Send notification to and we will contact you. Our policy states that a relocating VAWD-accredited facility must surrender its accreditation and reapply at the new location. Current applicants must notify NABP if their facility relocates, then submit a new application that provides updated facility information and pay the applicable fees as well.

The one exception to this policy is a virtual manufacturer. A virtual manufacturer may transfer its accreditation to the new location.