Attention: test the sidewide alert

How do I create an e-Profile if I do not have a Social Security number?

If you need an NABP e-Profile ID but do not have a Social Security number, you will need to complete documentation regarding your status.

  • If you are seeking licensure through a US board of pharmacy, and are either unable to obtain a US Social Security number from the Social Security Administration or are in the process of obtaining a Social Security number, fill out the Waiver for Individuals with No Social Security Number and submit it according to the instructions on the form.
  • If you are not seeking licensure in the United States, you may complete a separate form, the Non-United States Pharmacist Waiver Form.

Once you have submitted the waiver form, Customer Service will create your e-Profile and provide you with your login information via email, or chat live with a Customer Service agent during business hours.