How do I change my jurisdiction for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
There are no refunds on application fees if you change jurisdictions. If you need to change your state or jurisdiction, you must log in to your NABP e-Profile, access the ‘Exam Services’ section, and verify the status of your application. Based on the application status, you will need to do the one of following:
If the status of the application is ‘Eligibility Requested’:
- Click the ‘Cancel Application’ link in the ‘Action’ column. The record will close, and you will be able to apply for a different jurisdiction.
- Select the correct jurisdiction and submit a new $100 application fee to start the process over.
If the status of an examination is ‘Purchased/ATT Generated,’ follow these steps in order:
- If you have scheduled an examination appointment with Pearson VUE, cancel the examination appointment with Pearson VUE at least two business days before the scheduled appointment.
- Log into your e-Profile and cancel your application.
- A refund will be issued for exam fees and any score transfers. You will not be refunded your initial $100 application fee.
- Your examination and application record will be closed.
- Select a different jurisdiction and submit a new $100 application fee to start the process over