E-Profile Tips and Troubleshooting
If you have questions about your e-Profile we encourage you to check the e-Profile FAQs before contacting Customer Service as many answers to questions can be found there. If you email Customer Service, please allow 2 business days for a response.
- Please note that currently Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 are the recommended browsers. See FAQ #5.
- You can look up your e-Profile ID, using our Quick Search tool, which can be found here. For details see FAQ #6.
- Instructions on how to update your license information are available in e-Profile FAQ #17 and e-LTP FAQ #1.
- NAPLEX, MPJE, and FPGEC/FPGEE Application Status information is provided online. The system will also send you automated emails notifying you when a status has changed. Application Status information is up-to-date in real time and Customer Service does not provide further details regarding when a status will change. Customer Service has access to the same Application Status information that applicants view in their e-Profiles.
- Information about processes and timelines for all NABP programs are available in the relevant program sections of the website, including FAQs and program Bulletins.
For additional e-Profile FAQs, click here.
Get in Touch With NABP Customer Service
Need help? Curious about something? We’re happy to help you, whether by phone, email, postal mail, or live web chat.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Central Time
Chat Online With a Customer Service Representative
Please note that chat is unavailable at this time and will resume shortly.
Chat live with a Customer Service representative during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Central Time.
Chat may be unavailable during periods of heavy volume.
NABP considers security of customer information to be one of its highest priorities. Consequently, Customer Service representatives will not provide any personal or e-Profile information to callers who are unable to provide the necessary security answers.
1600 Feehanville Dr
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Contact NABP’s Executive Director/Secretary
Are you a member of the media? We’ll do our best to get you the information you need by your deadline.
To expedite your inquiry, you may wish to send an email to ExecOffice@nabp.pharmacy. Please include your publication, topic, any prepared questions, your deadline, and the best way to reach you.