Employment Opportunities at NABP
NABP is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that aims to ensure the public’s health and safety through working with its member state boards of pharmacy. The Association is an equal opportunity employer.
NABP seeks a detail-oriented, deadline-driven communications coordinator to join an award-winning Communications department. Excellent copyediting, proofreading, and fact-checking skills, as well as high-level competence in Adobe InDesign required. Experience coordinating multiple projects also required. Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or English. Cover letter must be included to be considered for this position.
- Monitors and coordinates the NABP state newsletter program to ensure timely and accurate publication and distribution.
- Makes layout changes and text edits to the state newsletters.
- Coordinates dissemination of state e-Newsletter email alerts.
- Obtains production estimates and works with printers, graphic designers, and other vendors to ensure timely and accurate publication and distribution of NABP publications.
- Coordinates the production of the NABP Survey of Pharmacy Law to ensure timely and accurate publication and distribution.
- Produces and coordinates materials for annual and fall meetings including promotional brochure, e-blasts, and proceedings.
- Drafts moderator scripts for various meetings as needed.
- Assists in the production and dissemination of other NABP publications.
- Researches and writes articles for the Innovations newsletter.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or English.
- Two years of related work experience. Internships and other college work experience considered.
- Experience with Adobe Cloud Creative Suite especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; experience with Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of database applications a plus.
To apply for this position, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- Salary expectations
No phone calls, please.